Program is administered with a written agreement.
Requirements To Become A Mitchell® Partner
- Partner must complete an Application and Agreement.
- Partner is required to own or use a Mitchell® Golf angle machine.
- 10% off Mitchell® Golf Products and Supplies for the life of the "Agreement".
- Partner will earn $25 reward for every $1000 dollars spent on all subsequent purchases after Partner enrollment. Rewards valid toward future purchases.
- Partner receives access to the Mitchell® Golf Equipment Expert; an online service offering advice on all club repair, performance and fitting inquiries.
- Partner listing on MitchellGolf.com.
- Partner contact information listed under Partners section of MitchellGolf.com.
- Mitchell® Partner Kit (View Here)
- Mitchell® Partner Banner
- Mitchell® Personalized Plaque
- Mitchell® Partner Shop Apron
- Mitchell® Partner Hat
- Partner will receive case pricing on grip orders of any quantity and discounted shaft pricing.
- Partner will have use of Mitchell® logos to use in print material, TV & print ads, Internet and signage.
- Partner will be able to enter promotional programs run by Mitchell® Golf exclusively for Partners.
- Identification with Mitchell® Golf's international reputation for tour performance club repair equipment.
- Partner can purchase Mitchell® Golf equipment, training and supplies at 10% discount off pre-payment prices.
- Partner will have secure access to MitchellGolf.com for placing orders at discounted prices.
- Discount does not apply to other sales or promotions periodically conducted by Mitchell® Golf.
- Enrollment fee is due at signing of Agreement.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Partner shall pay the enrollment fee of $59.00 to Mitchell® Golf. (Includes one Marketing Kit and a listing on MitchellGolf.com)
- Mitchell® Partner's agreement can be terminated by either party for any reason with a 30 day written notice.