A comprehensive 4-day class offered once a month.
Jan 28-31 | Mar 25-28 | April 23-26 | May 20-23 | June 24-27 | Aug 26-29 | Sept 23-26
Oct 21-24 | Nov 18-21
Cost: $799. $749 for early bird registration.
Includes: Coffee and pastries each morning, deli lunch daily, Mitchell Golf swag.
Topics covered: This comprehensive 4-day class offers valuable training in Club Building, Club Repair, and Club Alteration utilizing Mitchell Golf Equipment and the Foresight GCQuad launch monitor and simulator. Understanding how to use launch monitor data to adjust clubs for ideal ball flight will also be covered. Every student will have their own work bench for intense hands-on learning and constructive feedback.
Location: Mitchell Golf Performance Studio. 304 Superior Street, Albion, MI.
Time: 8:00AM – 5:00PM Daily
Accommodations: The brand new Courtyard by Marriott is just steps away from the Mitchell Golf Performance Studio. Special rates have been established for our students. To make reservations, please contact the hotel directly and tell them you’re with Mitchell Golf. Special rates are not available through travel websites.
*** We do suggest that you arrive the day before your class begins, as we will begin each day at 8am.
Travel: Albion is located in south-central lower Michigan. The following airports are within a reasonable driving distance:
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW): 90 minutes/80 miles
- Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR): 2 hours/93 miles
- Lansing Capital Region Airport (LAN): 75 minutes/60 miles
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL): 2+ hours/95 miles
- If you’re booking a charter flight, there are smaller airports in the area, as well. Jackson County Airport – Reynolds Field is just 12 miles/20 minutes away.
A pick-up/drop-off service is available if you’d prefer not to rent a car at the airport. The Courtyard by Marriott is within a very close walking distance to the studio and there are several restaurant options downtown, as well. If you decide to take advantage of this service, we will contact you to obtain your travel details.
- Albion Malleable Brewing Company – www.albionmalleable.com
- Cascarelli’s, Albion – www.cascarellisalbion.com
- Lopez Taco House, Albion – www.facebook.com/lopeztacohousealbion
- Gina’s Pizza, Albion – www.ginaspizzadeli.com
- Cascarelli’s Pizza, Homer – www.cascarellis.com
- Schuler’s Restaurant & Pub, Marshall – www.schulersrestaurant.com
- Grand River Brewery, Marshall – www.grbmarshall.com
- Copper Athletic Club, Marshall – www.facebook.com/TheCopperAC