100% Accurate Measurements | Mitchell Machines have precise measuring gauge assemblies unlike competitors’ machines that use travel rods that flex and become loose creating inaccurate and inconsistent readings.
Steelclub® and TourGauge® Irons Angle Machines are precision gauges for measuring and bending loft/lie angles on all irons. A complete set of irons can be measured and adjusted in less then 10 minutes. They clamp all iron sole radiuses and wide top line designs. They easily bend 17-4 and 431 cast stainless steel and forged carbon steel heads. Technicians measure and bend in the same fixture, which eliminates operator error when using other measuring devices.
- Clamping Fixtures
- Measures Loft/Lie Simultaneously
- Accepts Right- & Left-Hand Irons
- ¼-Degree Increments
- Analog Gauge Right- & Left-Hand
- CNC Milled
- Quick & Easy To Use
- Eliminates Operator Error
- Adjust A Full Set Of Irons In 10 Minutes Or Less
- Measures & Bends In Same Fixture
- Easily Bend 17-4 & 431 Stainless Steel
- Easily Bends Forged Carbon Steel
- Precision Slide-Bearing Gauges
Included With Machine:
- Angle Charts
- 27’ Roll Face Fixture Tape
- Online PDF Manual
- 27” Adjustable Bending Bar
No Spec Gauge Required
All Mitchell Machines double as a specification gauge that accurately measures with their measuring gauges. No spec gauges are required to measure angles. Competitor’s machines do not compare to the secure clamping and bending capability of Mitchell Machine. Steelclub® and TourGauge® Technology sets the “Industry Standard” worldwide.