100% Accurate Measurements | The TourGauge Digital Irons Machine has precise measuring gauge assemblies unlike competitors’ machines that use travel rods that flex and become loose to create inaccurate and inconsistent readings. The digital display makes it easy to record loft and lie measurements. The machine easily bends irons made from 17-4 & 431 stainless steel and forged carbon steel and is able to measure and bend left- or right-hand irons in the same fixture. Easy to use, an operator can adjust a full set of irons in 10 minutes or less.
Additional Machine Features:
- Patented Clamping Fixtures
- Magnetized Shaft Cradle
- Measures Loft/Lie Simultaneously in ¼-Degree Increments
- CNC Milled
- Powder Coat Base Plate
- Eliminates Operator Error
- Adjust A Full Set Of Irons In 10 Minutes Or Less
- Completely Assembled
- Includes Angle Charts, 27’ Roll Face Fixture Tape, 27” Adjustable Bending Bar, Online Manual and AC Transformer
No Spec Gauge Required
All Mitchell Machines double as a specification gauge that accurately measures with their patented measuring gauges. No spec gauges are required to measure angles. Competitor’s machines do not compare to the secure clamping and bending capability of Mitchell Machine. Steelclub® and TourGauge® Technology sets the “Industry Standard” worldwide.