People always ask if it is necessary to mount your Mitchell Golf Machine to the floor. The short answer is yes. And there is a good reason for this. Mitchell Golf Machines are noted for their precision, and to properly bend a shaft to the desired loft and lie, it is important that the machine is secure and doesn’t move around.
Having your angle machine mounted securely on your sales floor can also generate interest, especially with how far interest in club fitting has blossomed.
You can also mount your Mitchell Golf Angle Machine securely and portably using our Portable Golf Club Stand.
For mounting to the floor, we’ve included a PDF to download: https://www.mitchellgolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FMS-INS.pdf
Here are some tips to remember:
- When placing near a wall, allow a work area of 2 ft. deep x 5 ft. wide. The bottom base of the stand needs to be at least 11” from the back wall and 26” from both sidewalls.
- Make sure the bending bar hooks on the stand are facing forward.
- Use a 3/8” Masonry Bit to drill holes through base into the cement floor to mark hole locations.
- The four holes should be drilled to a depth of 4”.
- With stand in place, Insert Sleeve Anchors (provided) through until the washer is touching the base. NOTE: Do not remove nut and washer. Use a 1/2” wrench (DO NOT use a socket wrench) and tighten bolts, alternating until all four are secure.
Utilizing a mobile golf cart stand is a great and cost-effective alternative to having a learning center on your facilities. The golf cart stand easily attaches to the bag well and fits most golf carts for a mobile service that provides the same great club fitting service on the go.
If you already have a Mitchell Golf Angle Machine and you are looking to give it need a little TLC, Mitchell Golf also offers complete refurbishing services including sandblasting, recalibration and rust removal, as well as services catered to your individual needs.