The TourGauge Irons machine utilizes a precision aluminum slide bearing gauge assembly that tracks on a precision ground slide rail for measuring both right- and left-hand irons. The machine converts to left-hand by moving the toe stop to the opposite side of the face fixture. It has a magnetized shaft cradle that measures loft and lie simultaneously.
The TourGauge has the same secure clamping and bending capability as all Mitchell machines. All irons made from 17-4 & 431 stainless steel and forged carbon steel can be accurately measured and bent. This precision machine is the quickest and easiest to use in the industry. It is ideal for use by all industry professionals.
- Measures right- and left-hand irons
- CNC Milled
- Aluminum Slide-Bearing Gauge Assembly
- Magnetized Shaft Cradle
- Measures Loft/Lie Angles Simultaneously
- Set Angles Within ¼ Degree Increments
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Eliminates Operator Error
- Adjusts a Full Set of Irons in 10 Minutes or Less
- Measures and Bends in the same Fixture
- Easily bends 17-4 & 431 Stainless Steel
- Easily Bends Forged Carbon Steel
- Completely Assembled
Complete System Comes With:
- Adjustable Bending Bar
- Stand with Mounting Hardware
- Angle Charts
- Face Fixture Tape
- Floor Mount Stand
There are no reviews yet.